BGL API — October 2020
October 2020 - Simple Fund 360 - New Endpoints and Improvements
A big focus has been on managing Contacts for a Firm and Entity Relationships. Please click on the links below to view the detailed documentation.
1. New Endpoints - Simple Fund 360 - List of Contacts
The following new endpoints are now available on Staging and Production. These will allow you to either return the entire contact list for the firm or selected contacts.
2. New Endpoint - Simple Fund 360 - Update Contacts
Allows you to update details for an individual contact.
3. New Endpoints - Simple Fund 360 - Manage Entity Relationships
These new endpoints will allow you to retrieve, add and delete Entity Relationships.
- 3.1 GET - List of Entity Relationships
- 3.2 POST - Create an Entity Relationship
- 3.3 DEL - Delete an Entity Relationship
4. Improvement - Simple Fund 360 - Entity Type
With the release of Simple Invest 360, which supports Trusts, Companies and Individuals we are now starting to update our endpoints to support all entityTypes.
5. Improvement - Simple Fund 360 - Create member
The array in the response for the Create Member has been removed.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let the team know.